- Are you a new City employee? Use your payroll ID as your username and the word password as your password.
- Have you filed before? Use your payroll ID as your username and use the password you created before. Click on “Password Help” if you have forgotten your password.
- If you wish to change your password, click the "Chg. Password" link in the upper right corner of your screen after logging in.
- Are you a new City Board or Commission member? Click on "Register" to create an account.
The Financial Disclosure System is a web application that allows you to file annual financial disclosure statements electronically. The system provides a quicker and more accurate method for filing statements than completing paper forms by hand.
This application can generate these statements:
• City of Philadelphia Statement of Financial Interests
• Mayor's Executive Order Financial Disclosure Statement
• Commonwealth of PA Statement of Financial Interests
Check with your department administrator or legal counsel to determine if you are required to complete any or all of these statements.